the 6502 enchanting service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by bluiechen, Aug 1, 2012.

1. i have the unbreaking III ready with out silk touch would you like that for 3K? its on a diamond pick you did not say what item you wanted or you can have unbreaking 3 fortune 2 if you still want the silk touch you might need to wait
  2. bluie can you get me a diamond pick with silk touch and an unbreaking? (The level for unbreaking doesn't matter) I will be willing to pay 4-5k.
  3. can i buy a eff5 unbreaking 3 and silk touch
    ill pay 5k
  4. dude your asking for 3 hard enchantments for 5k? its more like 8k
  5. 6k
  6. I'd wait for the silk touch. Of coarse on a diamond pick. (wouldn't want it on wood :))
  7. I was the one starting all this :)

Since i started 1111 Enchanting Store Orders i have seen atleast 5 people starting their own business
    Good Luck
  8. K then I just want silk touch. How much for that
  9. fine. However, can the unbreaking at least be lvl II?
  10. 4-5k
  11. K I'll take a silk touch for 4.5 k. p.s. don't hurry I need it in a week or so
  12. ok then
  13. what is your rupees limit because when i was enchanting i got a eff5 unbreaking 3 silk touch and fortune 3
  14. nvm some one bought it for 8000 rupees but still whats your limit no i did not set the price on that one
  15. sure
  16. reply i have a diamond pick eff 3 silk touch ready you want it?
  17. i have eff 3 silk touch ready please pay 2000 rupees and ill set up a chest for you at my res
  18. It's 5k that's why I said in like a week do that I could get more rupees
  19. ok i have the pick ready with a bonus of eff 3
  20. Not now, but maybe in a week or two.