The 20th Century. (RPG)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America requests that Spain signs the none hurtingness act.
  2. Russia is already taken.
  3. Today is a amazing day for america Chuck Norris is born.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  4. Also Chuck Norris decides to destroy the world and move to a new planet so the world goes "BOOM" and America moves to Jupiter.
  5. Nation: Brazil
    Population: 16 Million
    Army: 800K
    Mass produces: Lumber, Exotic Fruits, Spices and Sweeteners, Other Agriculture
    Allies: None
    Military: 8/10
    Communication:8/10
    Technology: 7/10

First one of these I have done. I guess this should be fun. Also, from my demographic book, it said Brazil had around 17 Million in 1930. So I went back, since it is 1926.

Also, Brazil begins inventing a device similar to a Gatling gun, with 8 seperate firing holes and can fire serveral hundred round per a minute, 2 mean to operate, and about 3 minutes to reload. We also look into ZEPPLINS!

Is that to much for 1926? Even though similar tech was in like 1910?
  6. America finishes their upgraded millitary technology and now has better fun and bigger nukes, but during a test of the new weapons a lose missile goes into the sky where will it land.

America starts work on radar.
  7. America would like to Ally Brazil.
  8. Brazil accepts. Brazil proposes trading sugar, probably worth much to non tropical countries, in return for rifles. You decide upon amount.
  9. America sends 2,000 grenades and 5,000 Machine guns.
  10. Japan proposes alliance with Brazil and ask brazil to sign the Civilian Non Hurtingness act
  11. We will send..... 15k sugar?

We also finish our Zeppelins! They are pretty awesome, though like the Hindenburg, but with helium. Plus with mounted rifles, fire bombs, and plan to add our Gatling gun thingies.

We accept all of the Japan stuff.
  12. Name: United Arab Emirates
    Population: 7,511,690
    Army: 6 million.
    Mass Produces:Gold,Gas,dried fish
    Communication Level: High
    Technology level: 9/10
    Military powers: 5/10
    Allies: None
  13. How is your army HIGHER than your population?
  14. Sorry!Fixed that.Used my old one by accident.
  15. Dude. First off, you have more military than average citizens. You have 5/6 ratio. The highest military to pop in the world is north Korea, which is 1/3. Even if you somehow did that, due to a lack of workers to supply food, you would starve to death. Unless if you just went conquering people and kept them as slaves, as to raise that civillian mark.
    oidking likes this.
  16. switzerland remains neutral:p
  17. Oidia researches radio technology
  18. Wait..... It is 1928, not 21928!!! Seriously, I suggest getting rid of all of this super futuristic crap. Even it is sparingly, it is still to advanced. Try more along the lines of 1928. Don't invent things way to early.
    AlexHallon and oidking like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.