The 20th century REBOOT! (READ FIRST PAGE!!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 2, 2012.

1. I will what colors you want?
  2. Ya. May sometimes have a *small* rebellion or too. XD
  3. I want green and blue lolz Thx :D Likes to u
  4. Lol Russia annexs Brazil but leaves goverement in place. The presidents of Russia and Brazil now answer to one Super Council of 5 men
  5. Put this into your signature

6. Is this a private concil or a public one? if public wanna join
  7. How do u put it in lol new to this XD :rolleyes:
  8. yay thx Terr now on topic XD
  9. Wait. I just realized my idea won't work, how. I planned it. Mind if I am control matters of the nation itself, and you control matters such as war and allies? If not, I'll be Cuba. XD
  10. Deal Sneeker
  11. Plus, now you will have dual tech speed. XD. We begin working on advancing the BNCT, by working on a new pistol.
  12. When is war?
  13. I mean I can't declare war on anybody. Only he can. And if he goes to war, I do.
  14. India is going to take a break!
  15. With all the banners, we might hit a growth in players, which means a bigger chance of spam.

Adding something new to the game! It is more in-depth governments. Your government can be Communism, Democracy, or other types of government. This does not, however, let you be racist/sexist, even if its just in a game. If you do so, I will be asking for you posts deletion, with no second chances.
  16. Russia after trying Communism for years and realizing it is a bad idea, converts democracy!
  17. I see everyon e liked my idea for the signature.
  18. Which means we can blame you for any spam the comes. :D
    jkjkjk182 likes this.