Tell me your Dream!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wmelly, Oct 4, 2015.

?

Do you have dreams?

Sometimes 12 vote(s) 44.4%
All the time 15 vote(s) 55.6%
Never 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So, a long time ago at a Boy Scout camp, I was in my tent, sleeping obviously. And I had this dream.

There were these two kids, and they found a tunnel in the basement of an old abandoned home. They walk through it, and they find this futuristic city, with futuristic buildings, flying cars, all that kind of future stuff, and the city actually is in the future. After that day, they come back, and they do this for a few days. Eventually the school bully starts following them, and he follows them into the city, where he then alerts the city police of the two outsiders. They (the two kids) then get involved in a huge chase between them and the city police, while the bully tries to find his way back to their world. They make it back to their own time, but the portal to the other world closes, trapping the bully there forever. That's when I woke up.
  2. SepTheKid likes this.
  3. Wow
  4. I had a dream where there was no batman and the kids were playing and the mob bosses would do what ever they want.

Lol jk....

I have a funny brain as I have the real world, then another reality that is there and it is just like real life but how I live. Kinda hard to explain but it is like I can be somewhere on a car going through a area for the first time and stop the car get out and walk around while I am still in the car going dow the road. if that makes sense to you.

But I have dreams where I can live as myself, and no one judges me, and the world sees people like me for who we are.

I have that one most of the time.

I used to have 2 dreams like that.

One was we were coming back from a family dinner and a truck flipped in front of us and we were burned as well as 50 others. I had this one for about a year then there was a one just like what I dreamed witch really scared me.

2nd dream is a bit scary and wood give most here nightmares as it revolves around my old house and the fact the house was haunted.....

I would be more detailed but on cell.
  5. Though my dreams are rare, the ones that I can recall I recall quite vividly, and thus I struggle to choose just one to share. Thus, here is a little "dream snapshot" with short snippets of various dreams that I've had. Some may have multiple snippets, some may have none, but I hope that it gives a general idea of some of my random dreams. :)

I push harder against the sparkling snow, knowing that I have to find us shelter... the sky is a pale, pleasant blue, the trees shaking merrily.

I slip, and then I am swirling, swirling, swirling in the grimy vortex of the well's water.

It's a sock. Okay, it's gross under here.

She's so beautiful in that and every moment, perched solemnly, sadly upon the mossy rock, and I wish her words were different.

They shamble forward out of the darkness, eerie, undead, and we stoop to gather pebbles in defense

I caress her fur for a moment, feel the dark splash of blood on her face, but smile, for she will live.

...pointing with joy. The eagle ray unfurls its great fins...

...pull off the bulldog masks, and I start for a moment, recognizing the faces as they board their raft.

"¿Dónde Estás? ¿Dónde Estás?"

"Fine," I agree tersely, ignoring the pang I feel. "Friends it is. But remember to-"

I crouch as I hit the floor. "Come on," I shout, "I think it's over here. We'll grab it and go."

The skeleton's bones are delicate behind the glass, and I can't help but marvel...

Water shoots high into the air, kids laugh as they splash through the shallows. This is a happy place...

...I bite into the melon, feel the sun on my skin...

"Get your own phone, jerk!"

I glance out the car's window, grinning at the water-slide I see, listening to the laughter beside me.
    SepTheKid and BlinkyBinky like this.
  6. truly beautiful words hash...thank you for sharing!
  7. Wow scary...seems like it would scare the heck outta me. I'm wayyyy too easily scared!
  8. www.howtolucid.com
    That was the guide I used =P
  9. I had a dream there was no favoritism on EMC, it hasn't come true yet, and we're not close to getting there, but I guess that's why it's a dream.
  10. I once had the scariest dream ever Donald Trump hair took over Canada I woke up screaming and looked around to make sure it wasn't in my room.
    ChamelonNYC and BlinkyBinky like this.
  11. Last night, I dreamed there were some sort of awful chemicals circulating the air in my town. It killed a lot people, and only about 11 or so people and I were still alive. We were downtown in the science museum I volunteer at, and for some reason it was also a small hospital. It's not even that big of a building. Anyways, we sealed off the windows, doors, etc. And waited. I sat alone by a window looking out. I didn't know anyone, except for Jeanne and Mike, the directors there. It started pouring down rain, so we thought it had washed all the chemicals out. So, after it had stopped raining we went outside. There were coffee filters scattered all over and I mean everywhere. We walked all over town, picking them up. I forget where we went to do this, but afterwards we all wrote the names of the people who died on the coffee filters and made a memorial. I woke up.
  12. i like hello kitty
  13. I have lucid dreams.
  14. Ahhhhhh!:eek:
  15. AHHH THATS SO SCARY OMG
    Wow...Intensity levels high...
    always wanted to try that...
  16. What I love about dreams is that sometimes it can feel like they last for multiple days, even if you sleep for one night.
    BlinkyBinky likes this.