teleport and nether CRASHES

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xxcapmanxx, Nov 20, 2012.

1. every time i go to the nether i get stuck in one spot because i always crash in the nether trying to get a skull and then i have to log in and log in in one minute to try to get out but it always crashes.Is anybody facing this problem and or if you know whats the problem plz comment don't say that you may have sucky fps but before it used to run normaly?.
  2. The nether is pretty intensive on your PC. I saw you mention this yesterday on SMP8.

It is clearly not anything to do with EMC - I was in the nether at the same time with no issues. Before going in again, I would suggest the following:
    Download Optifine - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...d3-fps-boost-hd-textures-aa-af-and-much-more/
    Turn down ALL graphics settings - then slowly move them up until it crashes. Put them back at the last acceptable level.

You should be fine then :D
  3. I was having a similar problem, mainly around nether portals. I was running on Java 6 and someone suggested that I unistall Java 6 and upgrade to 7. I think it's been about two weeks and I haven't crashed since I upgraded.
    bonzd67 likes this.