Tekkit Server

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by dylan_frenette, Jan 29, 2013.

?

Do you like tekkit?

yes 12 vote(s) 50.0%
no 12 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Tekkit is juts so confusing for me -_-
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  2. its easy to learn. i could show you :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I would like if you could switch to FTB. The updated Mindcrack or Direwolf20 pack. Jeanz was just not communicating well enough with us. He erased my location and stuff. Enough about that. I'll join if you switch to FTB, no one said there could only be one.
    EDIT: Do Direwolf Pack, then Alex and I can play together again.
  4. ill do that. just
    for you to :D
  5. But the indcrack pack is better, but admittedly harder cause of the Gregtech difficulty. If you do switch to FTB, I will join you!
  6. The only reason I'd rather have Direwolf is so Alex and the others can play without it crashing.
  7. im using direwolf, i dont see the difference, as i never played or cared to play the mind crack version
  8. You can remove Gregtech
  9. Greg tech is fun, just set its difficulty to easy or medium, not hard.
  10. How do I do that
  11. Never mind on changing the difficulty, you can only change the recipes and such, but it does not actually show how. So hard it is! Takes longer, but it is so much fun still.
  12. im sticking to the direwolf pack. sorry if gregtech isnt in it. i may change the pack depending on how everything goes.
  13. Server IP?
  14. Soooo.... did you turn it into a Direwolf server or is it still tekkit. (back to the subject) Tekkit was and is still fun i just prefer FtB. also its a bit risky for them to be publishing a mod-pack without moder's perms, not saying they can't but it is a possibility that they could get in some serous trouble.
  15. Thanks, but you didn't have to add me. I wont play :p
    But I'll save the ip and give it to my friend who does play tekkit :)
  16. Whats the difference?
  17. As in it was vanilla before.
  18. it was tekkit before. the only reason that i made it tekkit in the first place was, it allows plugins. :p
  19. I would like to play, can you add me?