TDKR Opening Day Party

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mikeguy2225, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Ok jean and Dogsrnice you guys are on. And Mazz, I got the Achievement from Achievement generator, and you automatically get the shop listed thing when you register on EMC shop database.
  2. Ill take 11.
  3. Ok both of you guys are on, and I just want to point out that any mods/adims can come, and if need be I can also add more slots. I just started with fifteen because I didn't know how many poeple would be coming to the party.
    This is what the raffle looks like so far:
    1 full set of diamond tools (unused)
    1 bow enchanted with Power 1 (Shot once, I'm sorry I accidently farted out an arrow when trying to open a door)
    32 arrows
    64 melon
    64 wheat
    64 sugarcane
  4. 9 LIKE A BLAWCK
  5. i dont mind a used bow if i win its the nicefulness of a gift that counts :D (no rotton flesh etc)
  6. Ok you're in, and let me tell you your name was the most annoying to write down so far.
    DogsRNice likes this.
  7. Bumpity bump bump
  8. Nexar has requested a slot ingame sooooo he's on.
  9. can i have 12 if it isn't already taken
  10. Its open, you're on
  11. IDK if you guys are really gonna care, but I was on a website I visit a lot, and the first thing I saw was TDKR review. Funnily enough the movie got a ten. Yaaaaay! But any ways it currently holds a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Here is the link so you can see for yourselves. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight_rises/
  12. Slot 10, Madrid, Spain :)
  13. Alrighty you're in
  14. I hate to be typing this but my computer has crashed and I won't be getting a new one until Monday Morning so as much as I hate to say it, the party will have to be postponed until Monday. And considering what happened today in Colorado there is no reason to be celebrating today.
  15. what happened?

16. Did you see this song BTW?
  17. Dude u should put a lottery and a slot machine in it!