Talk about 1.3 here!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hash98, Jun 28, 2012.

?

Confused......1.2.6 or 1.3

1.3-Captain Sparklez 34 vote(s) 91.9%
1.2.6-Antvenom 3 vote(s) 8.1%
  1. All the new items can be acquired in town
  2. One big group of players that do not want the wild reset is smp7 LLO, (pretty much everybody on 7) I dont have a grinder, but I see absolutly no point in reseting the wild, alright so there will be temples. They will all be griefed and the treasure stolen right when they release it like all npc villages. Emeralds will be plentiful with npc trading.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  3. i think the players that wont the reset can just go out to unloded chuncks and there will be 1.3
  4. I got one question... How much do you have set up other than grinders in the wild?
    Cause I got lots.
    Lol Ant did say 1.2.6 didn't he?
  5. I want the reset. For emerald ore, cocoa plants,etc.
  6. He did say 1.2.6 XD
  7. You can get emeralds from villagers in town, you can grow cocoa plants/beans in town too. No need for a reset.
  8. oh i need to make a ton of books
  9. I have heard from JustinGuy that the Empire Guide in book form is probably going to happen.
  10. Yah, we were talking about making him a mass production of a EMC Guide Book
  11. If you really want cocoa beans, give me like a week after the server updates and I'll give you a bunch for free. :)
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  12. :D Yah, already got my cocoa bean farm ready, just waiting for 1.3.
  13. Note to self: Set aside 2 chests in the Redstone Zone for tripwire hooks and string.
    Hash98 likes this.
  14. Its considered PVP though :(
  15. Well unless you use the trip wires to give the people diamonds then I think its against the rules. :(
  16. tip wire in not pvp it dus the sane thing as a presher plat it is just harder to see
  17. i knu tat bu teh oly rasin too use itz wood bi 4 bad thng
    MistroMouse22 likes this.
  18. You could call it ELF (Empire Library Foundation) :)
    I did have a lot of books made, but then I went and turned them all into bookshelves. So now I have to hurry and make a bunch of books again, or I'll be killing lots and lots of cows. Might have to make a larger sugar cane field. I'm wondering how the written books thing will work though. Like if we can sell them, would we be able to sell copies of them? Otherwise, that's a lot of copying and pasting to make a large printing run of the same book.
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  19. I want 1.3 NAO.