Taking care of business.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by melodytune, Jul 17, 2012.

1. They don't get it. It's all right.
    To figure it out, they might be working overtime.
    Work out.
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  2. I see what you did there :p
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  3. Frodomann started it. Blame himGive him credit.
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  4. You miss spelled credit
  5. If we get in trouble I'll be sure to give you full credit. You misspelled misspelled(TeeHee).
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  6. You've only been here since Januarary though.... why leave.... probably IRL problems I guess? And because your bored I read the main post
  7. Grammar Nazi
  8. To melody's close friends: (you know who you are)
    We all know her reasons. So lets just say goodbye and not mention anything else. She still promised to talk to us so we aren't losing her, she just wont be there to do odd lighting jobs for us when we run off and hide in caves. We won't have anymore playing till 2am *1am for her*. And btw Nolan now you wont have to keep her from trying to commit suicide in the game whenever a cave system seems too long. As for me I will miss boxing her in and or digging a pit and pushing her in it. No more jumping in the same hole as her to keep her from getting out. no more living on her res because she turned mine into a sheep farm. No more cheerful "Helloooos" whenever you get on voice chat. Oh and melody Lucy said that you were the best land lord ever........................
    There is so much more i could say but melody might not want me too. So BYEEEEEEEEE
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  9. Ok guys - news update.

I have been perma banned for rudeness.

If you have stuff stored at my place Michael_Nolan is going to be placing it in access chests in front of your houses! Please pick it up ASAP! I guess it is lucky that he had access! I will not be on anymore at all so please assume that the 10 day derelict policy is in play and get your items asap. :)

I'm not going to get to do any giveaways. Sorry guys. :) Guess my place will just sit there as a monument to me till they clear it out. There is still a public farm, (pumpkins, melons, sugarcane, cacti, wheat) though that anyone can use. Maybe Michael will be nice enough to check on and replant the wheat farm on occasions. :)
  10. good bye, and we will miss you almost as much as we missed ismooch