Take My Disease, Get An OP Sword! It's As Easy As That!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TuckerAmbr, Oct 30, 2018.

1. If you allow me to infect you with zombie plague I will give you a diamond sword with:
    Sharpness V
    Looting III
    Sweeping Edge III
    Unbreaking III
    Mending

Just for allowing me to infect you with my disease. You're gonna get it anyway, might as well be me that gives it to you.

Message me here or PM message me, or look for me. I spend most of my time on SMP5

Limited Time Offer So Don't Wait!
  2. Lol. You're quite a giving person, you know that don't you? Please do not give me a sword, because I already have a sword that has all of those exact enchantments, plus knockback and fire aspect on it.

Give it to someone else who needs it more than I do. :)
  3. So you took my disease for free. Dude, that means a lot to me.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. Is there anybody that is not infected out there? If you aren't you will be. Might as well get this masterfully crafted and timeless diamond sword. It is made of only the purest diamonds and is perfectly balanced. All you have to do to get this is to allow me to infect you with my disease. It only hurts a little. That's not so bad, right?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. will let you perhaps infect me if you can answer one question:

what do they smell like
  6. I'm glad you asked me that question and few have the nerve to ask but I am certain many want to. It's very unique, it's kind a of a sweat smell but also musky. It's a smell you don't think you would like but find yourself being oddly attracted to. Sometimes waking up in the middle of the night thinking you had smelled it. I know that's not a great description. You just have to smell it for yourself to truly understand.
    FadedMartian likes this.