T.E.S Donation

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Mar 17, 2012.

?

Do you like Wild-Groups?

Yes 12 vote(s) 66.7%
No 6 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Yeah, I had to edit. Look now.
  2. Not only that.
    Right now we're building a lot of stuff in out base, and we need money to get the materials ;)
    Also, not even HALF of all our members is at the base yet, and they need money to lock their chests later on....
  3. But how is a silk touch a good cause?
  4. Makes so that we can get ores and either sell to get more money for T.E.S or use as decoration =)
  5. I see, I see
  6. YEP
  7. Justin should just make a section for beggers....errrr...Donation requests so they all have to be in one spot.

then, give an option to ignore that whole section for those of us who feel doing the work for their own build is the way to play MINEcraft... :/
    AlexChance and will_iamd like this.
  8. Locking chests, buying stuff for the base. Yeah... and a silk touch pick :p
  9. :mad: Not in a freaking ECONOMY server. God, you're allowed to make donations that are put towards buying blocks.
  10. How do i go about donating wood to you? do you wooden planks or logs? and how much? ^_^
  11. Yes, we can take wood to ^^
    Both planks or logs is okay, and as much as you want to donate ;)
  12. People, we really appreaciated all these kind donations, especially the one from Apamment, 10.000r!!!
    But we have got griefed alot of times now, and have decided to close T.E.S
    Thanks for all the donations, the base looked awesome before the griefers destroyed it =)
  13. gonna return any of that money to him?
  14. To Apamment?
    I guess I will, if he wants it.
  15. And all the other donation.
  16. Did you return the money?
  17. *Cough Cough*