Switching to a different Empire server

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by SignifiedSix, Jun 10, 2012.

1. i found 10 diamods in smp 9!!!!
  2. OW YEAH?1?!?!?1 C00L BRO! It seems like minecraft maps are infinite, but still SMP9 is our last server so guess where every noob is redirected to?
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  3. SMP2 if you want a lot more malls.
    poptag likes this.
  4. We just need wealthy and just regular people to help contribute to a shop that has everything like alexchance's or leowaste or 9000 on smp4. Those are the biggest malls I know in the empire. Sorry if I left anyone out. I could donate my res as long ans we get a bunch of people into doing it. So who's in with me. I have multiple stacks of stone bricks. Like this if you think we should make an smp3 mega-mall. :D
  5. Why not mine in smp9?
  6. Daddydaycare, LeoWaste?
  7. smp1
    marknaaijer likes this.
  8. Oh sure! Give all the servers except smp9 something good or neutral to say! EDIT TO: SMP9: Good Economic Potential! (Needs a big shop!!!)
  9. Shure bro, edited it for you, also I added a couple words for you :)
  10. haha funny :D
    copherfield likes this.
  11. I'm highly thinking smp7, to join the LLO. I've always wanted to join a huge wilderness community. :)
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  12. 6! 6! 6! The Stegosaurus says so!
  13. If you guys want, you can go on smp4 and go to res 8221, you can help take down the res. Everything you get, you keep! :D
  14. I spend my time on 7 and 2 at the moment, so I'd be glad to see you around at either :)
  15. I'll be glad to see you around too. Just switched now after letting everyone gut my res on smp4 lol. new res is 14970 on smp7. :)