(Sweepstakes) Tower's 100k giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AncientTower, Jun 8, 2017.

?

Do you like this type of giveaway???

Yes, I like the challenge. 7 vote(s) 53.8%
No, I hate challenges. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Meh! 3 vote(s) 23.1%
I just want 1.12 already 3 vote(s) 23.1%
  1. Alright with 1.12 having been officially released we can expect EMC to follow within the next few weeks.
    At which point Aikar wants to do a /waste reset with the 1.12 update.... So it's now or never for this giveaway.

I have hidden a written book on each smp including Utopia... This written book gives you an opportunity to win 100k rupees. Opportunity? What! Really!! Yes, it'll give 10 lucky players or less depending if someone finds more than one book... A chance to win 100k rupees

The giveaway will be using random.org to pick the numbers 1-10... How will we be given these numbers? Well when you find the book you'll post a picture of it with which smp you found it on. Each player to post a pic will be given the number in which they've posted the goods. 1-10...

The Giveaway will end and a winner will be picked when either all 10 books have been found or the /waste reset occurs, whichever happens first.

Good Luck to all who partake in the hunting adventure.

Picture locations in spoiler.... Note the first image is different...However basically in the same area as the rest. I wanted to wait until the maps filled up a little more but with 1.12 looming.. I couldn't wait.

NuclearBobomb and EnderMagic1 like this.
  2. Chests are near the world border? I can't go that far out right now.. :D Good Luck to every one else. And thanks for hosting a giveaway!
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Yes all the chests are... The first image is too however it's a mere 50 blocks from it up on the surface in a Jungle Biome.
  4. Good Luck to all who partake in the hunting adventure.
  5. Sounds cool and good luck to all
    Tuqueque, ShelLuser and AncientTower like this.
  6. I love stuff like this, so if you'll allow I'd like to 101k this :cool:. No hard feelings if that doesn't work out. (= raise the prize to 101k instead of 100k).

Question: Waste or Frontier or both? :D or.. shouldn't I be asking?
    Tuqueque and AncientTower like this.
  7. Thanks! The waste only for this giveaway. You can ask but I don't even remember where I put the chests with the books. I didn't write down any of the coords.. lol All there is to go by is the pictures in the spoiler.
    Tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Tuqueque likes this.
  9. You can't win if you don't play
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. I would do this, however, I'm not sure I have that much patience.... You know, to get to the barrier and then walk around it looking for a book
  11. im very interested:D, but not sure if i can find any on my own:(
  12. I think most spots I left signs and little house huts near where I hid the books.

Sure you can... Why not make it a mining expedition while your out there. Collect some diamond ores and a written book.
    Tuqueque and vivho like this.
  13. Tired of not having anything to do... Well I'm giving you this mission... Go out into the waste.. Get to the border and hunt down my lost books....
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. I hope this isn't too hard to do?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. Shouldnt be that hard, because using /map and seeing which items you have in your inv, should be easy to find that specific biome, near a border

Gonna give it a try
    AncientTower likes this.
  16. Looks like if only 1 person finds a book then they'll be the winner.... Come on people time is against you now.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Found this one with the Jumanji Reference @ smp1
    ShelLuser and AncientTower like this.
  18. The Wastelands reset on the 22nd of June... That's 2 days left... So far only one person has found a book. Still 9 more out there... Smp's 2- Utopia.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. Only 1 entry so far... The Wastelands reset tomorrow night.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  20. Well I'm going to get out there and give Tuq a run for his money... I know just the smp to start searching too.
    Tuqueque likes this.