Supporter Shears! +Help (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Redfutz, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am doing some large wool arts in the wild for maps, and they are only temporary as wool is expensive. I do not play a whole lot per year, but right now I am very active. I do not think I have the patients to vote for 150 days in a row to get Supporter Shears. I am looking to buy or borrow someone's Supporter Shears. If anyone has a pair for sale please let me know. Also if anyone has a pair I could borrow for a day, also let me know! I really want to use a pair to remove this 128x128 wool art with out breaking the bank! Thank you for your help! <3 Redletuce
  2. First, I think you're not exactly in the right forum. This section is more aimed at server problems and help with those, not economic and common in-game issues. Might be better to use the community discussion forum or the economic section (products, business & services) next time.

Second... I see where you're coming from but trust me: if you don't want to break the bank then you really don't want to buy a pair of voters shears. That would normally be a lot more expensive than the 6 - 8 shears (so 12 - 16 iron ingots) which you'd need to remove that wool art section. Also keep in mind that although shears are the fastest way to remove those blocks you can also use other tools. Although it'll take longer its also bound to be less taxing.

Hope this can still help a bit.
  3. I'll pm you about maybe allowing you to use my voter's shears for a day or a few.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Voters Shears are not worth the wait, you're right. They have Efficiency I only. You're better off slapping efficiency V and unbreaking III on a normal pair. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. [CLOSED] A generous person, ChickenDice has agreed to let me borrow his shears for a few days! <3 ChickenDice!
  6. Closed thread and moved to the proper section.
    redletuce likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.