SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Inna310, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Hey guys!
    So what I was thinking about...

Is to find a way to check your shop, I mean to check if your shop works.
    Sometimes, something that is happening to me at least, is that my shop is stocked, but when people want to buy is shows out of stock.
  2. Custom items can't be sold under normal circumstances, so you have to use [Slot 1] instead of its actual name. Other than that, you can just type /iteminfo and use the ID listed in the chat. Doing those will guarantee that your shop eill work without having to check.
    Inna310 likes this.
  3. Deleted my first post to make a better one:

Chances are you set up the shop sign wrong. If you want to test, you can log onto an alt, and if you don't have one, ask someone to test it for you.

I'd be happy to help you with setting up your shop; just send me a message and I'll try to help you out.

The Wiki page on shop signs could also be of some help. :)
    Inna310 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. And please don't hesitate to ask or tell us whenever a wiki page is a little hard on you. That's the kind of input we can always use to improve even more on this stuff.
    Inna310 likes this.
  5. It happened to me and my friend as well, I don't know why but if you move that chest position it will be fixed.

I know the frustration that you cannot know it's happening until your friend tells you about it.. so if there is a way to check if it's working would be nice!! or maybe if we can buy/sell our own shop to check could be one suggestion as a checking method?
    ShelLuser and Inna310 like this.
  6. Thanks a lot guys. I still think that there should be a command, maybe after you type the command you press on the shop and it will tell you if it's stocked or out of stock.