Suggestion [X] add a new emc rule (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by stormboy231, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have allwasy gave the items back to the owner, when I see there is no player on the livemap, I put them in a chest, so he/she can get it back :)
    I'm sorry, that you had so bad experience, but I think most of the players on EMC are nice and friendly
    Max idea with the named paper is very good, also longer time till despawn is helpfull, I hope this gets added soon :)
  2. I don't know why she wrote that it wont happen for a while, I didn't tell her that =P It's pretty simple to code this so it could come quick after 1.6
  3. I think most of the staff has this "auto" reply in our heads to always tell people "it's going to take a while" if it's something Aikar is making. :p
  4. >_____>
  5. That is exactly it. Aikar coding something new, and it's "simple"? Give it a month. Something more complicated? Give it a few years. *Nods.*
  6. purples
    Maxarias likes this.
  7. I know that but if they see my running to get my stuff, I was 14 blocks away from it, they should our run me and no time out or anything?

Because that's the rudest thing that happened to me on emc so for

(Plus it was all god armor and god tools)

Will that thing make other players unable to pick it up?

Because if they can pick it up something might happen like it did to me, them useing it in battle and takeing off there's

You forgot about potions ;)

Your not getting what I mean, I was 14 blocks away, I saw the items and they our ran me
  8. I merged your posts for you; ;) helps keep the forums looking cleaner.

Aikar has a solution for the problem in the works, so I am going to close up this here thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.