[Suggestion] World Water Day promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Insanity42, Sep 27, 2015.

1. World Water Day is an annual event celebrated on March 22. The day focuses attention on the importance of freshwater and advocates for the sustainable management of freshwater resources.

Perhaps a promo item for this day, was thinking a bucket of endless water.
  2. I like this idea. It would provide the same amount of water as using 2 buckets to make infinite water so it's not game breaking.
  3. so kind of like a avalauncher? as soon as you throw it, or in this place, dump it out, it will show a empty bucket for a split second and then come back
    I've never heard of this before, and although I do like the idea, I don't think it will be a thing BECAUSE of World Water day, since its not really a major holiday, but it would be cool for something else.
  4. I would like to see a Big Bucket promo for this or something.

Big Bucket.
    #/4 filled
    This big bucket can hold up to 4x the size of a normal bucket!

I think this could be easy to do. You cannot empty this bucket into an existing water source.
    ItsMeWolffpack and Rhythmically like this.
  5. If not a promo maybe a voters items or something.
  6. +1

maybe the name can be aqua and nameed the endless water of plentieness
    FWRonald likes this.
  7. +1 I like this idea! Very unique ;)
    Or, as ThaKloned stated, we could do a "voters bucket" also.
  8. Not sure if a glass bottle could be the item, but then its definitely akin to the D&D magic item, Decanter of Endless Water.
  9. I think you can only fill & drink from a bottle. Don't think you could pour it out to make a water source.
  10. Then it wouldnt be for World Water Day
  11. That's correct. And Wold Water Day isn't a major holiday, hence my suggestion.
  12. Voters item or holiday promo, whichever. World Water Day was the best holiday I could think of to associate with it.
  13. I like this idea. +1.
  14. Pi day isn't a major holiday neither. So it sounds good to me!:D +1
  15. it was only celebrated this year because it was 3.14.15, which only happens once a century
    luckycordel and ThaKloned like this.
  16. +1 Because Fresh water is important and many people still need it.
  17. Still not a major holiday:D
    +1 For water buckets
  18. i dont care :p, this should be a voters item IMO