[Suggestion] Wills in EMC?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by moyaboya, Aug 3, 2012.

?

Should we add wills to EMC?

Yeah! 8 vote(s) 50.0%
No 8 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey it took 4 months for my appeal to go through so..
  2. 1. If this was too be added, it must only affect banned players that haven't tried to appeal in the past 10-15 days.
    2. Who would recieve the items and rupees? If this was given too new players, it might have the same effect as chickens.
    Example. A man sees a stuggling baby chick trying to get out of its shell. The man breaks the shell and walks away thinking he did a good and honorable thing to save the baby chick. This is not right. By helping the chicken, and taking away all motivation and will to finish the task, you have effectively killed the baby chicken, and the one over at Donald's farm broke out of its shell all by itself, and learned to survive and work at something other than just recieving and losing motivation.
    Translation to EMC: If a new player recieves a ton of rupees and items from a now "banned" rich player, the new player will have no will to go and do anything substantial, and will continue to ask for rupees in chat and not go to Wild to get stuff, and will be to lazy to even go to /wild, and will buy all stuff at Town. Not saying that buying things in Town, but the person will lose all motivation completely and will beg for rupees and items in the chat. (I am assuming that a player if this is even added; will only recieve one "pack of items/rupees" if a person gets more than 1 of these "wills", I am downright saying No. Thanks for reading my opinion on this matter.
    ~ IamSaj
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. not going to happen sorry guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.