[SUGGESTION] Voter's Elytra

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Astromath1959, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Reason for suggesting: There's a voter's item for every wearable item except for the elytra.

Suggested # of votes to obtain: 100 (or higher).

The elytra would only have 2 tags: Soulbound & Final.
    XendorDawnburst likes this.
  2. Only thing is that nobody would have to buy another elytra, then.

And then end-busting would really be pointless :p
  3. Well if it has the soulbound and final tag it could still break, and if it's final maybe just put like unbreaking 3 or 5 on it and that way once it's used you can't repair it
  4. That completely goes against the idea that Voters Items are irreplaceable and unbreakable. I can't see a Voters Elytra being too likely, just because of how overpowered it would be.
  5. We can just get Mending and Unbreaking 3 on the elytra. I kinda don't see the use for a Voter's Elytra at the moment.
  6. I mean end-busting already took a hit and I can't see many people actually grinding it no more because of shulkers being 1r and farmable..... So maybe we should just call it "sightseeing" cause that's all you can do is fly around grabbing all the elytra's, but a Soul bound elytra would be kinda sick xD.
    Fred_TWK and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. Perhaps instead of voters, it's some kind of "Dragon Wings" that would drop from the Dragon Boss that is definitely coming soon? They'd be Final, Soulbound, not be enchanted, and would require some custom crafting recipe to fix. It'd allow a lot of the useless token items a chance to have some use.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  8. This is interesting. I like it!
    Same as netherite voter gear