[SUGGESTION] Voter's Arrow

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by rykly18, Feb 14, 2016.

?

Good idea?

Yes 22 vote(s) 68.8%
No 4 vote(s) 12.5%
Needs work 5 vote(s) 15.6%
Why would anyone want this??? 1 vote(s) 3.1%
  1. The only problem I see with that 10r per shot thing is that the voter's bow only has power 1 and that takes quite a few shots to kill anything with just a power 1
  2. I like this mainly because I think of Voter's gear as a Set that would be incomplete without it.
    Goldfish_Cannon likes this.
  3. +1
    is all i can say
  4. +1 I needed an arrow at that death event. ;)
  5. Too OP? I think a veteran voter can have the right to possess this, that I don't even think it's OP.

I got 2 stacks of arrows in my E-chest I can just take in front of me when I respawn. Going back to the place I died, especially at an outpost takes me roughly 10 sec.

It would only make your inventory clean with all your stuff with the voter lore.

Plus, you can't come back mob arena once you died, and you got like 10 min just to pick up an arrow for next rounds.

At PvP, if you shoot me with the voter bow, I will heal because it's so weak.

Something to balance it tho : only usable for the voter bow THAT IS THE SAME as the voter arrow. Other people's voter arrows would not work on your bow and vice-versa.
    (edit : ninja'd by Ltcaptain)

That's my opinion.