[ Suggestion ] Tipped Arrows

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by DomestcatedSquid, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Hello from your friendly neighbor-hood Squid!
    I ran into an issue a while back that I wish to see resolved. This is tipped arrows, you can't use the positive effecting arrows on yourself and/or your friends. This makes arrows such as water breathing, strength, regeneration, instant healing, and more useless outside of the PvP arena, which even there they would be difficult to use. I would like to see this changed to where positive arrows can be used to hit yourself and friends and negative arrows only on enemies. Thank you for your time!
  2. I agree! I recently posted a suggestion about hitting yourself with an arrow and I think it should be some sort of player setting or something. +1 for sure!
  3. +9001 the only other use for healing arrows was for undead mobs....
  4. the issue, is, it has to have pvp turned on for this use... thats why you cant do this... and the work around can be buggy and can cause players to use it to harm others...
  5. The lazy way of commenting Follow the trend with Jelle, cTJ, and 607. :p
    TasteOfTerror likes this.
  6. Agreed, that was my only issue in mind when posting this thread but I still think there may be a way this can happen, how it can I'm not entirely too sure yet.