[Suggestion] The ability to buy supporter status with ruppes

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by cam13868674, Jan 22, 2013.

?

agree or disagree

Poll closed Feb 5, 2013.
agree 4 vote(s) 16.0%
disagree 21 vote(s) 84.0%
  1. We should be able to buy supporter status with ruppes
  2. No, the point of supporter is to allow people to support/fund the server. Not give it money the server already has an infinite amount of.
    SoulPunisher, 72Volt, AzRicer and 3 others like this.
  3. I'm not sure you know what supporter status is for Cam? It helps fund the server and EMC group with out supporters we wouldn't be talking about this now :p...Its not just to have a pretty colored name and certain abilities...

-Az
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  4. I am only one so I can help the server...
    *wink wink* Not the RUPEES!!!!
    No but seriously I do it mainly to help :)
    AzRicer and mba2012 like this.
  5. same here all about supporting the server.
    AzRicer likes this.
  6. I understand if you can't afford to pay for supporter but the whole idea of supporting is so that the server can keep going. That's why most servers offer a donation rank because in real life it costs quite a bit of money to host a server unless you own it yourself.
  7. No , the money is used to keep the servers online and pay its owners. Like everyone else said, it's not just to get a title/perks, it's to keep the server running. Consider becoming one too, there's alot of fun supporter activies that take place within utopia or supporter related stuff.
  8. Yez!!! At least iron... Can I haz zuporter pls????? :(
  9. Its called "Supporter" for a reason.
  10. The point of becoming a supporter is to pay EMC to keep the server online - and in return give fun little perks to its buyers. The server has an infinite amount of rupees - and that's virtual money. There is no way the mods would ever do this, and if they did...
    Well, let's just say we wouldn' t have an EMC anymore.
    mba2012 and southpark347 like this.
  11. No, just, no. Support the server MONEY.