[Suggestion] Survival Update (use for dragon stones)

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Upmostlocket106, Jul 4, 2022.

1. My suggestion is to add custom items that can be craft able such as armor, tools, weapons.

These items would be originated from regular gear, except upgraded with dragon stones, or dragon stone fragments. Similar to some of the already craft able custom items already implemented
  2. Ooh like if you combine a sword or other armor/tool with the dragon stone the item could be infused with a soulbound countdown clock to that item that lasts 10 minutes or something like that. Would be great use for them and since it’s not permanent it wouldn’t be to OP.. great for fighting Bosses on higher diffs..
  3. Wait a sec! This is brilliant! If it did have a soulbound cooldown which, as stated isn't too OP and considering many other servers have keep inv on anyway it would make raiding Ancient cities more reasonable. Those that say but there's so many of those frags owned by people that it'd be unfair or too much. Of course there's tons of people hoarding those frags & stones, there's been no use for them. Once a good use is made they will flood the market, then become more scarce again after time regardless of the use for them.

Hmmm 9 frags make a stone I believe, so I think it should take 1 stone for 10 mins of soulbound on 1 item. Wait, I just reread your comment and maybe that's what you meant. I read this at 1st about the frags. +1 for a use for these regardless of the use. Good idea Upmostlocket106!
    607, Tuqueque and AncientTower like this.
  4. This is a great idea. I wonder if it shouldn't get its own thread. I feel like it deserves to be in an OP.
    AncientTower likes this.