[suggestion] staff shouldnt use macros, too! (INVALID)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by fadedmartian, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whats up my dudettes

the title says it all

if we cant use them, staff shouldnt

#settheexample <--- lets get this trendy plz im about to lose power
    UltiPig and BenMA like this.
  2. I am sorry, but I do not understand what this suggestion is about. "Title says it all" actually does not say it all.

To my knowledge, staff are obligated to abide the same rules that non-staff players are supposed to follow.
    Could you clarify what you perceive as an inequality here. There is nothing actionable in your thread creation due to this ambiguity. Thank You
  3. staff should not use macros-- 1 for 1 action remember
  4. This is only trying to cover the tracks on a previous argument so -1
  5. Carbonyx and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. you are being increasingly hostile, so you can chill out guy
    UltiPig likes this.
  7. I am only trying to make sure we steer clear of drama because its not really helping this situation.
  8. no YOU are adding to it by trying to claim something that is not true, so how about you just keep quiet on this thread, eh?
  9. I am only trying to avoid this not influence it dude... Best to drop it.

'Nough said.
  10. Sorry. I am missing some context here. I have been at 2 different bbq/picnics today and am certainly missing some specific detail you are referring to.
    From what I understand normal players are allowed to use macros, and thus staff are allowed to also use macros. Both assuming they following the limitations set out in our rules.

Formal notice: This suggestion is currently considered invalid on the basis that it IS current policy that mods are required to follow the same rules as normal players. So the premise of the suggestion is misguided at best.
    You are welcome to ammend your suggestion, with a point which clarifies what you intended in making this thread.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. Staff don't seem to get punished for things that get other people banned. Tends to disrupt the idea that staff are abiding by the same rules as everyone else.. *stares at TheCritic*
  12. Public slandering if names is not called for. Every staff member is held to the same standards as a normal player, unless able to access creative mode. When told to stop, as we've done with other players, they stopped immediately and have not broken the rules since to my knowledge. They are held to higher standards in all actuality.
    Carbonyx likes this.
  13. Would be nice if that was shown more in punishments, Krys.
  14. *unwatches own thread*
  15. I haven't had to punish a staff in s long time, aside from the specific instance mentioned. I'm vastly confused on what you think our staff are doing because I don't have the reports or complaints to reference.
  16. I have marked this suggestion as invalid for the reasons previously mentioned. Please do not waste my time with petty and childish suggestions such as this. Frankly, I find this behavior insulting and this suggestion is a perfect example of immature behavior. I actively read every thread in this forum and take them very seriously. You need to do the same or get out of the suggestion box forum. Either address your concern directly with specific details, or take it to a more appropriate venue to express your complaints.

This 'suggestion' described a policy already in place. If you believe that policy is not being applied equitably, then that does not fall under the realm of a suggestion - perhaps a community discussion instead.

This anarchist behavior may be tolerated by Krysyy in other parts of our forums, but I refuse to permit it in the suggestion box.

Final Note. I am aware that there are other questionable suggestions posted today as a result of the Rules Update. They at least put up the guise of being legitimate suggestions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.