[SUGGESTION] Soulbound Item Vouchers

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by xXvexenXx, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I tried to scan through all of the suggestions and the summary page as well and didn't see this suggested yet. If it has been, forgive me. :)

I would like to suggest Soulbound Item Vouchers. The vouchers could be applied to any item.
    This would be a cash purchase item.

The item can still break but you just wont drop it upon death like any other promo that has that effect.
    Seanawesome14 and Monster_ like this.
  2. I like this a lot, especially with the new turkey slicers. Why make it that only people who are around during thanks giving have the oportunity to have a soulbound and non-final item, mind as well help support the server with it.
  3. It gets suggested all the time.
    Yesterday I down-voted the idea. Today I say yes, but a token item and a limit per player of 1 or 2.
  4. If implemented, I don't think there should be a limit to how many someone can buy, use or have. That would be chaotic to manage.

Everyone will have different reasons to use them on different items.
  5. Depending on how much they would cost, I don't see any reason as to why it SHOULDN'T be done.

+1, great suggestion
  6. They talked about a 2 per person limit on Max Res Vouchers when they are token-purchasable. It makes sense. That way the market can't be too flooded, and unlike promos you would have to earn the tokens yourself.
    The trouble with not limiting it is the people who have 1,000,000 tokens and 50,000,000 rupees.
    If it's not extremely limited, then it has to be a Soulbound and Final voucher in my opinion.