[Suggestion] Soulbound Books

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Kephras, Jun 20, 2013.

1. With the addition of the "Soulbound" trait on some of the new mob drops, I think it would be very cool if EMC added a "soulbound" enchantment book. As it sounds, using this book in an anvil confers the Soulbound property to whatever's being enchanted.
    Assuming this function is possible at all (I don't know the details of "Soulbound" as an EMC ability), it would work well as an ultra-rare drop from the new bosses, end-of-month mob-arena prize (or perhaps first-of-month, as there's already the sword for the last fight), or other special instances.
  2. Well, the Soulbound isn't an enchant, so I have doubts if it will go to a book, and if it can, whether an anvil will recognise it.
  3. I know, it's some kind of server property. I think it's a neat idea but I also realize it's probably not feasible. Figured I'd throw it out here anyway.
  4. I think it would be nice if it could be implemented. But it would have to be a rare find. Like a 5% chance in a dungeon or something.
  5. I love the idea. Maybe a 1% chance of getting a soulbound enchantment from an enchantment table. Or a boss drop as you said. Pretty sure everybody would want this on their amor/tools.