[Suggestion] Rupee history option to sort locked items separately.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Storm_ily, Jan 30, 2019.

1. As the title suggests. I think it would be very beneficial for there to be an option in the website rupee history for sorting broken locks and locked items first. This would make it easier for players to locate all of their lock signs, which in turn would make one less thing for staff to have to help players track down.

I understand a lot of players will remember where their locks are, but there are some of us who don't have the exact coords recorded and a very long rupee history so tracking it down page by page is a real pain.
  2. I say a even better way to address the problem would be the ability to actually search through your rupee history. Imagine using it like if you were on amazon, you could filter in your case to show purchases of locked items only and have those show up. While in other instances you can have a search function to where if you want to find how much you paid someone or who you paid a specific amount, you can just search their name or search an exact amount and it'll pull up everything relevant to that.
    Eviltoade and Storm_ily like this.
  3. I think I kinda understand what you're saying, wouldn't be a bad thing to consider but since the forums run on a specific thingy (Xensomthing I think idk) it might not be applicable.

+1 tho
    Eviltoade and Storm_ily like this.