[Suggestion] Res Perm Flag "All"

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by xXvexenXx, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Just a quick thought about having an "all" flag for the res's. This would primarily apply to those of us who have multiple accounts. ;)

It would be nice to "/res pset xxxx all true" instead of having to go through them all and give ourselves all of the perms.
    PenguinDJ and BevK56 like this.
  2. Great idea bud, but this has been suggested MANY times xD Only reason why I would think that this couldn't work is that even the res owner doesn't have "ALL" perms on his/her res. Otherwise like all the times which this has been suggested I think it's still a great idea.
  3. this needs to be a thing
  4. Exactly what biscutboy said but I could still invision it working but it would be all basic flags like build and use. I like the idea and make sure to look at the already suggested thread ;).
  5. I checked the already suggested thread and this specific function was not listed from what I saw.

As for the owner not having ALL the perms themselves, the 'all' could mean all of the perms they have. I don't think Aikar would have a problem writing that into the mod. ;)

I think the bigger issue would be how many people would actually use it. Most things are done for the many, not the few.

Just a thought though. Thanks for the input.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  6. It has been suggested by me and many others and the EMC Magical Coders have a plan for something like this.
    xXvexenXx likes this.