[Suggestion] PvP re-entry timers.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by EvKem, Aug 22, 2015.

1. In the PvP, a timer prevents you from going into an arena after death. However, I think that this timer is too long and in some cases should be removed. For example, if you choose to leave the arena, no cool down or maybe like a 5 second one should be in order. Just a suggestion, of course!
  2. The timer is in place to prevent people just rushing so they can just keep Respawning so they can kill more people. I think if someone PVP logs, then the timer should be in place still.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. The PvP timer (attempts to) prevents PvP logging. However, a fix was recently put in place so you can teleport out without a wait if you're not hit within 15 seconds.

In my opinion, the timer for PvP logging should be much longer, 2-3 minutes. I don't think that's a popular opinion, though. ;)
    FDNY21, ThaKloned, ww2fan168 and 2 others like this.
  4. I think the timer is good how it is. Just as the 2 posts above me said, it keeps people from pop logging. I don't think anyone likes the timer but no one likes it when people pvp log either.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Agreed as above. I am happy that there is a timer because it prevents people from logging and I would rather the time be increased than decreased, but it's fine where it is for now.
  6. Looks like the general consensus is against me on this. I guess it's just a personal gripe and I still do see your point. Thanks for the response guys!
    TromboneSteve likes this.