[Suggestion] Possible mini bosses.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by LeoV, Oct 31, 2015.

?

Do you think these mini bosses should be added?

Yeah! Sounds cool. 5 vote(s) 45.5%
Nope, Sounds pretty bad. 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Mabye... 4 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. I've recently seen some mini boss suggestions, and thought up some of my own, I hope you all like these, and that they are taken into consideration. Here goes:

Creepix

You smell an explosive scent...
    A creeper (possibly enraged) that chases you and blows up in your face, but respawns again in the same location it blew up. When it is hit, it could spawn baby creepers that blow up (Doing less damage than a normal creeper) but don't respawn. The explosions do a great deal of damage, and blow you up into the air. The boss could drop items such as:

Gunpowder (drops a few):
    Explosive Powder
    Soulbound (Will not drop on death)
    Filled with great, explosive power...

With nine of these in a crafting table, you could craft a Creepix's Heart:
    Creepix's Heart
    Contains mighty power...

The heart is a TNT block that does double the damage than a normal TNT block and has to be crafted, not dropped.

Silvish

You notice a silver glow in the distance...

A silverfish, with high health that chases you. It runs fast and can hide in blocks while you try to attack it, it then jumps out when you're not expecting it and attacks again. When it dies, it drops:

Shiny prismarine shard:

Silvery Shard
    Shines brightly, holds many secrets...

Pris crystal:
    Silver Poop
    Dropped from a fellow Silvish during a battle, holds many secrets...

To be edited/extended in the future.
    KJCHAV and wiiboy222 like this.
  2. I like the idea of the creeper boss but depending on how big the explosion is and how fast the creeper moves, it seems too overpowered. Just in my opinion.
  3. I thought the same, but mini bosses are meant to be quite a match. The momentus it's self I would say is very overpowered, as it draws you in and summons it's powerful minions. With the creeper boss, a tactic would be to stand in a tree/raised platform and to shoot it with a bow, it can't reach you from up there and the explosions wont get you.
  4. I like the Silvish alot! But the creepix might be hard to get a balance between overpowered and Easy. If the creepix get balanced it might be a good idéa to! :)
    LeoV likes this.
  5. I like it :)
    LeoV likes this.
  6. Then the boss would be too easy to kill if it can't reach you.
    LeoV likes this.
  7. True, that will be to Easy, so the creepix looks like it might be to hard to balance
    LeoV likes this.
  8. There's already a Creeper miniboss, it's just extremely rare
  9. I don't think there is a Creeper miniboss. You are thinking of just an Enraged Creeper.
  10. I am not, Aikar has told SMP8 before that there is a Creeper miniboss, it's just extremely powerful and has like a .000001% or something of spawning.
  11. Until I see pictures of this miniboss, I believe that Aikar was hinting at Lethar or joking.
  12. Same
  13. Sorry, this is the best I can do (Looking back at logs);

He never said how long ago it was released
  14. I like the minibosses, but I think their drops are too underwhelming.

EMC doesn't need a stronger TNT because it'd only be used to troll people :/
    And what purpose do the silverfish drops have? For killing a miniboss it's not much.

Momentus and Marlix both have some powerful equipment to drop, so I think this doesn't do.
    LeoV likes this.
  15. The drops can easily be changed I assume, but what do you think about the general idea?
    LeoV likes this.
  16. Hmm. I don't know. Will a message appear in the chat like momenuts and marlix?
  17. There ya go :p

Nothing else to add really, only the drops are an issue to me
  18. Opps, sry :D
  19. I'm pretty sure Aikar was joking there, Magister.
    Finalysm likes this.
  20. Better idea for the txt that drops from creepix. Right licking with the TNT causes an explosion that launches you up into the air, dealing damage to mobs around you, and not damaging terrain. Has cool down.