[Suggestion] Pack Openings? (Whatttt!?)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by agentturtle99, Mar 1, 2016.

?

Packs?

Yes! 7 vote(s) 35.0%
No.. 13 vote(s) 65.0%
  1. Dude. He never said you have to pay real life money.

Seriously, where is everyone getting this conclusion from? The OP clearly states that packs will be bought with tokens and rupees, NOT REAL MONEY!
    ChickenDice likes this.
  2. I never said with real money. Yet again I never said with fake money ether anyways what I'm getting at is that those who have more rupees will have a advantage and this could motivate people to buy rupees more. That better?
    Jinkers and ThaKloned like this.
  3. I was actually talking about the hud that appears when you hover the cursor over the item, like on a preview chest. How are you going to compile information about 5 or 6 items in just one of them?
    It's even worse if you think about the SLOT sign description of the items that appears on the chat tab.
  4. By that logic, we shouldn't be able to have promos (or really anything) either because those who have the most rupees will have an advantage. Saying those who have more rupees have an advantage over those who have less rupees is true but everyone can earn money. If someone wants to become wealthy, there are many ways to do so and therefore that advantage the rich have over the poor is pretty much invalid
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. Wait I'm confused are you agreeing or disagreeing?
  6. I was agreeing with the original suggestion and disagreeing with your statement that I quoted
  7. Oh ok