[Suggestion] More payment option/variety

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Solknight_Juan, Sep 12, 2015.

?

Do you want a new payment option?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2015.
Yes,I would like a greater variety of payment options 1 vote(s) 50.0%
No,I would rather stick to the old payment option 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Heres the problem,as we know some people could not use paypal to pay to support the server.By adding more variety of payments like paymentwall,paybycash,ETC.Which means more player who wanted to support the server will donate,which is an advantage for both sides.I decided to to this suggestion because after I saw only paypal option was available,I was a bit let down,disappointment.I hope this server would have more payment options and thus more donation payments available,increase of server funds and thus attracting more people.I hope you guys found my suggestion useful and will take into consideration about it
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. The thing is, it is MUCH cheaper for EMC to just use paypal. While I would like other payment options, it is pretty pricey to make most options available.

Edit: experience with helping to develop an indie game. (not the programming side so you emc developers dont bug me :p)
    607 likes this.
  3. Hello,
    Can you explain why you can not use PayPal? PayPal accounts are not required, you can use a credit/debit card without registering.

Taking another payment provider greatly complicates the financial record keeping side of things, and PayPal also gives us less fees for the more we receive through it... so if less people used paypal, then the fees would rise, and all of the other payment providers fees are higher than PayPal's.

There's just not enough demand to justify adding another provider.
    607, ScrObot and Gawadrolt like this.