[SUGGESTION] More Custom Items

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Sefl, May 16, 2022.

1. I would love for EMC to implement more Custom Items that are crafted using vanilla items.

One of my ideas is Reinforced Diamond Armor. It is unbreakable diamond armor with Prot 4 on it.

It would be crafted using Sparks - Reinforced Diamonds / Blocks - Reinforced Iron Blocks

In order to craft this you would need to do the following steps
    1 - Craft reinforced Iron blocks which is 1 spark surrounded by 8 Iron Blocks and it outputs 1 Reinforced Iron Block
    2 - Craft Reinforced Diamonds which is 1 Diamond and 1 Reinforced Iron Block
    3 - Craft Reinforced Diamond Blocks with 9 Reinforced Diamonds
    4 - Craft your armor with 1 spark and needed amount of Reinforced Diamond Blocks in the armor pattern

A full set would use
    216x Diamonds - Rough Current Market Value 50r ea. - 10,800r Total
    1,728 Iron Blocks - Rough Current Market Value 4r ea. - 6,912r Total
    216 Sparks - Rough Current Market Value 400r ea. - 86,400r Total

A full set would be worth roughly 104.112

If anyone has any suggestions on this please reply! I think more custom items like this on EMC will help with consuming all those resources that are just piling up and needing to be used before everything becomes worthless!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. Frankly, I'd like to see a never ending bucket of water XD It won't really be game changing but just nice to not have to build an infinite water source.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. The trouble with adding special items that can be crafted from vanilla items is that countless people have access to stockpiles of every standard item imaginable, to the point where crafting inordinate amounts of these things wouldn't even dent their wallets. Using the example of the reinforced diamond armor, these players could spend a bit of pocket change and never have to worry about armor again, making all other armor in the game obsolete for them.
    Sefl and OhMiku like this.
  4. I like this point. What if the items has Curse of Vanishing? I'm all for trying to make well balanced items with a solid crafting recipe
  5. The idea seems to follow some of the train of thought as the steel armor. Which only needs one piece. There are enough people who dont realize what the little steel spikes are, to make it interesting in chat :oops: You mean those are what and should have kept them? arrggg

Maybe use the Turtle helm with the reinforced idea. swap the diamonds for scute. It would only ever make one armor type but it would be very cool.

Or gold armor? Reinforced or not, it isn't netherite. Seems to be hinging on another use for sparks -- which is not a bad idea :+1:

If I come up with any more thoughts later, I will come back
    SkeleTin007 likes this.