[Suggestion] Marlix/Momentus Death Chest

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by sonicol, Feb 11, 2014.

?

Is this a good idea?

Yes 33 vote(s) 94.3%
No 2 vote(s) 5.7%
  1. But of course.. Aikar won't make it that easy,,. Will he..
    ;)
  2. Is his kindle number :D.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Wait kindles have numbers? Lol and #Nook :p
  4. Tell ya what'd be cooler...

Marlix/Momentus death crates, which fall from the sky on death. ;)
  5. Yes...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. #greatidea
    But.....
    They should make the chests have a chance to be trapped.
    With TNT under it xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. THAT would be awesome, when it falls and reach the floor, an explosion of fireworks *o* Boom!
    >.> lol its a suggestion for easy pick up of loots, not to get people killed...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Also, maybe make it locked for the player who killed it? I know people hunt in teams... They can share. That is the point. But people who come out with an iron chestplate and a stone sword and steal all the loot are annoying. It has happened to me way too many times.

Yeah, you could use the 6 sided piston head things.
    kyle12cu1, Equinox_Boss and sonicol1 like this.
  9. And of course the chests will fall on the cactus...
    sonicol1 likes this.
  10. Well it will only land on the cactus <.< so nothing destroyed ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. It still lands?
  12. Well what I see from Jack's Flying crate idea is this jodA5c1.jpg As you can see in this wonderful drawing made by britbrit3197, you kill the marlix and the crate appears and lands on the cactus, or watever block is below it.

My idea is that you kill it and it just spawns a chest >.> with the loot, like...It spawns out of thin air on the ground, or ontop of the ocean on a block. or it could land on a cactus.

( BRITS AMAZING PAINT DRAWING ONLY 10 RUBEEZ WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
  13. I support this idea and that picture. Is making me laugh harder than it should
    lameidl, Equinox_Boss and sonicol1 like this.
  14. You don't appreciate fine art, how dare you laugh at my work! Im going to be the next Da Vinci!

Also @___@ Aikar you are being hypnotized to do this idea, Brit is sad her drops fell on a cactus, Make Brit happy she is very bad in the wild so when she actually kills a MoreLick (marlix) and the stuff falls on a cactus she rage quits!
  15. No. It really is amazing.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  16. Me to... But it is awesome.
    But it is hilarious BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!... Sorry brit.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. I feel this is a perfect idea to that will help many frustrated hunters like myself when a boss dies and you cant find 1the drops +1
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.