[Suggestion] Less confusing spawns!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ThaKloned, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So today I wanted to visit some of the new spawns that are a million blocks out. Problem was I couldn't figure out how. The wiki had no info on them and the original 10k spawns only showed the 10k spawns. At /spawn there was nothing either. Tuqueque said to type /wild ne (for example) and that got me there. But if I was a new person, I would have no clue how to get there and many people I asked had no clue either.

I'd like to suggest that TP signs or something be added to the old spawns that would get you to the new ones. Or at least some signs that tell you what to type to get there. This was all super confusing and signs/tps would greatly help.

Chickeer mentioned that typing /frontier (tab) would list them as well and they did. Only problem there is if no one knows about it, well... you know. :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. The old ones are being updated slowly, startin with utopia so far. The primary issue is that they have to updated completely manually, rather than just regenning the area, as I'd usually do. This is because the world seed has updated since then and therefore it tries to plop a giant ocean where there used to be a grassy field (correcting THAT mishap was a near 2 day venture itself).

We agree, are aware and it's on the list.
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  3. Oh nice that's even better. Well issue solved :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.