[SUGGESTION] Item Boosters

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by stormboy231, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Can we maybe have a booster item added into token shop? So something that gives us a better rate to spawn enraged/bosses for an hour. Or a booster that gives better luck for an hour.

We simply need things in token shop and more things to use tokens on. A booster (timed boost effect) will bring just that to the token market. A non physical item would help with token spending.
    MyGlazedDonuts and UltiPig like this.
  2. almost like a pot of gold or haunted head/ headless mask promo?

+1 from faded

Ochres likes this.
  3. That is more of a physical item. So what Im saying is basically /token shop (or whatever that token shop command is) and has a "booster" named item in it, but it won't give you a block/item. You'll just know the amount of boosters you have if you do /boosterCount and by touching the text it will allow you to enable.
    Clearly I haven't done too much thinking on the shop or how to enable to use of the booster, but have a booster in game would be very helpful.
  4. Okay. Sounds a bit like Witch's Gems from what I am understanding... Except Witch's Gems are based on the luck for better loot whereas this sounds more like changing spawning rates/ code
  5. Witch gem is more of a forever item which just adds some luck while you have it on. Im talking more about things that improve spawn rates/other effects that can't be done with enchantments for a limited time
  6. why not turn emc into a full terraria experience and add extremely (i mean extremely) rare items which just spawn the boss you want
    I'm thinking they be purchased for a fairly hefty sum of tokens.
    FadedMartian, UltiPig and stormboy231 like this.
  7. as much as I love that idea, I do think the devs/staff will turn it down and say that might be a bit over the edge. Personally I love killing bosses so I wouldn't mind, that's why I gave the idea of a spawn rate booster which is temporary.
  8. This is actually a pretty cool idea! :) +1
    stormboy231 likes this.