[Suggestion] Improvement on the Economy forum stuff

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Am I the only one annoyed?

Yes 1 vote(s) 14.3%
No 4 vote(s) 57.1%
Sky, you are the most awesome person on the forums and I really like the way you mail items. 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. That. That is the problem I am addressing today. What you are looking at is NOT the Products, Businesses, & Services forum. It is the Marketplace discussion forum.

When I browse the Marketplace Discussion forum, I expect to see Price Checks, "My new shop", or just general talk about the economy; NOT people buying/selling items. I would like there to be a text box at the top of the Marketplace discussion forum to tell people NOT to buy/sell stuff here.

Possibly even better: A thread similar to the other "official" threads with a title: "DO NOT BUY OR SELL PRODUCTS HERE" or something. It really annoys me VERY much. The forums have sections for a reason.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. Mods should be moving threads that are incorrectly placed there.
    TigerstarMC and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  3. Do not want to disrespect but I think some of them do not bother. (I often see mods post in the wrong forums)

Speaking of that, I see a certain mod posted in the wrong forum in the picture above.
  4. We move them if we see them out of place or reported on. We don't stalk each thread made. Your giving yourself unnessary stress on this topic which isn't good.
  5. Lol there is my price check!
  6. THANK YOU :D
    porphos likes this.
  7. I have added a very subtle message to the top of the forum to say not to post those kind of threads there
    porphos and SkyDragonv8 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.