[Suggestion] Improve the /res reset command

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrGraywolf, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Ok so im pretty sure that Emc could improve there /res reset. My idea of improvement would make it so after a player used /res reset it would take a specified amount of time but in stead of all the hard work being 100% erased it would destroy all blocks and they would fall for easy pick up from players.
    (I don't know about you but im sick of tearing down reses and having people stress if they got everything.)
  2. Ah, I can think of all the server issues and lag that would cause now....
    Allow me to explain... every drop causes Minecraft to slow a bit, since it has to load whatever was dropped as being dropped. that and all those entities at once would make nearby players experience severe lag, especially if the res owner decides not to pick everything up.
    jkjkjk182, sambish20 and Uber_Corq like this.
  3. Or even better, why not have a max fps cap of 1 on EMC? Same result, either way.

Nah, but I see what you're saying. Maybe if it all got sent to chests or something, but really this would make it too easy. You shouldn't build a massive castle unless you're either fine with losing the blocks or tearing it down if you want to replace it with something else. I don't know, it's really up to staff to decide. (Starting to wonder why I'm even writing this...)
  4. I see your point. I agree with Green. It would cause literally so much lag.
  5. Wow how did i never look at that side of it..... i real need my brain examined :oops:
  6. Only thing I could think of is that everything on your residence could be placed in double chests to prevent some lag.
    I am just trying to figure out if there is a way to implement this without it being lag crazy.