[Suggestion] /group enraged and/or miniboss

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShelLuser, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hi gang!

Right now Aya & me are enjoying the awesome SMP9 Frontier and we're also getting ready to do a little more building in the nether. Now, as you all (should) know: the netherhounds are waiting for players to snack on ;) All fine when we're messing around a bit but not while building and planning. So we use /ps to turn enraged spawning off. However... In our Frontier game we heavily rely on resource and enraged mobs are a really welcome source for those. So you keep turning this on and off.

And that made me wonder how feasible this could be...

Suggestion: allow us to turn enraged spawns (and optionally mini boss spawns) on or off per group. So comparable to what we can currently do with difficulty (/gr diff), sharing of xp (/gr xpshare) and what staff can do with PVP (/gr pvp).

In our situation this would seriously help because you would be able to turn enraged spawns off yet only for the current session (as long as the group exists).

I also think this may come in handy for events: in some cases you may want to turn mini bosses off because they tend to teleport an entire group of players during a fight. So instead of having to tell everyone to turn those off a group leader could (temporarily) do this for all group members.
  2. I'm surprised that no one has posted their thoughts yet. :confused:

This would come in handy if the group is not up for enraged or miniboss fights, such as a group of new players or players that are out in the wastelands mining for resources and just not wanting to get into a miniboss fight (though you can just leave the miniboss alone and they'll leave you alone (diff <7)). :)
    ShelLuser likes this.