[Suggestion] Friend Tags (Friend Classification)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Tuqueque, Apr 5, 2017.

?

Like? like?

YAS 4 vote(s) 66.7%
mehh 2 vote(s) 33.3%
nope 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. This would add a new sytem to classify your friends. /friend tag add/remove [TAG] [friendname,friendname,etc]

The tag would only be 4-5 letters long, and would show in /fr list and /fr on

It could have a supporter perk to increase the amount of tags you can have per player

Basicly groups for friends.

An alternate way of doing this, would be to show the /p notes next to the name on "/fr on" if the note is on a friend.

If you dont use the friend system, then i should have done a place on the poll for you... he he
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. I would tag all my friends as "bad friends" just for the lols
    _Devil__, ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  3. +1

This is something I'd use because it would help me to check which friends got which flags. You can allow / deny block access for your friends, but you can't check who got what. This might be very useful with that.
    Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. bumpity bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. So, if this suggestion gets added, you will be very confused..
    Why is this necessary again?
    Equinox_Boss and Tuqueque like this.
  6. Because friend list is not a friend list entirely, but also a building list. This would allow for people like me, who forget names ver easily, not erase any PWU friends which I have done in the past...

Also this would allow separate perms for blockbreak/vouch and possibly automated residence groups
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. It was more of a joke then anything haha