[Suggestion] Event to honor the healthcare workers battling COVID-19

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PetezzaDawg, May 4, 2020.

1. Hey all, I'm sure everyone's aware of the current world situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and of the wonderful healthcare workers we have helping us fight the disease, wether it be through research, testing, or treating the sick. In chat today someone suggested a 'disease event' where we all stand 2m apart, which seemed rather insensitive. However, I think we can take this thinking and have an event to celebrate all of the health care workers battling COVID-19. One idea is a build battle, to see how can build the best tribute to the healthcare workers, but I think perhaps in the spirit of global unity in the fight to end this disease, something similar to the birthday cake event may be a better option, where we work to decorate a template hospital together. I can understand if this topic is one the EMC staff team may shy away from, it is rather touchy. But I think this may be a nice way to give our recognition to health care workers around the world, and have some fun doing it :)

Let me know what you think!

2. I think it's a great idea! <3
  3. Staff will not be hosting such an event, but feel free to host whatever you wish as a player.
    PetezzaDawg likes this.