(SUGGESTION) Empire Theartere

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Marshmellow3000, Dec 22, 2012.

?

Should Empire have a theatre

Yes 7 vote(s) 28.0%
No 8 vote(s) 32.0%
Dunno 3 vote(s) 12.0%
Ice cream fever 7 vote(s) 28.0%
  1. Empire should make a theatre so that people could perform plays as a way of getting rupees. if you wanted to watch you could pay to see it and pay extra for a programme or vip seating, just an idea if you like it, great

Lewis :)
  2. Or you can make your own theatre.
    Hash98, Joshposh70, 72Volt and 4 others like this.
  3. geez calm down sheesh
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. no need to burst ya bubble there mate, its just an idea
  5. He didn't do a thing. He just said you could make your own theatre on your res.
    J_A_D_E_1_6, 72Volt and Terminator908 like this.
  6. Your being rude. He just said the suggestion of making your own, and who will do it?
    72Volt likes this.
  7. The whole idea of theatres in Minecraft, official or player-made, doesn't really work. It's essentially a cast of people walking out in a certain sequence, typing something into local chat, maybe carrying on a conversation with another cast member or jumping a bit, and hoping that their audience, who are sitting at a computer looking at all this, will be entertained.
    oidgod likes this.
  8. ok, ok, ok bad idea jeez
  9. Its not bad. It need work.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Well, I have thought of this, and then I made my own Restraunt and Theater... Skyfall Cafe & Theater-smp1,1103. I think that you should just make one in your own lot though. It will bring more business, trust me.
  11. Or with the arrival of fireworks, you could run a fireworks show with performers doing certain things :/
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  12. I also think that a theater could add visual appeal to a place. Even if no one really used it you could have it there for show.
  13. It is potentialy a great idea if carried out correctly.