[Suggestion] Emeralds = Rupees

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Amumbo, Aug 2, 2012.

1. One thing I've noticed that makes villager trading (in single player anyway) a lot less cool is that each villager will only do the same trade around 3 times before that trade isn't offered anymore.

With no new villagers spawning in town, that doesn't make for a ton of trading without eggifying and regrowing them every few days. Also, there are a ton of villager types, but really only Farmers, Butchers and Librarians have good "buys". I foresee a lot of frustrated wand-wielding citizens of EMC in the future.
  2. The emerald might be cheap but the ore might cost more
  3. Agreed. The ore will be worth quite a pretty penny, given its rarity. Still, I'm not sure exactly how much, given that it turns into emeralds. Diamond ore is valuable mainly because a fortune pick can turn a single diamond ore into 4 diamonds.
  4. so if there is u think it will crash how if its prety rare to find a villeger thet has somthing good:p
  5. Higher cost of villager eggs maybe?
  6. ya higher like 250r thats fair
  7. The price of villager eggs had already gone up. I can't find them for less than 110. A shop on smp6 was selling them for 10 a couple of months ago!
  8. I think that more has to do with the fact that villager breeding in town is disabled. Given that the eggification in the wild costs 100r, it seems natural it would be 110r.
  9. I just like emeralds because they are green, Do whatever you want, just dont raise the price.
    Amumbo likes this.