[Suggestion] Discounted Long Term Supportership

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by nfell2009, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Pro-rating the remaining months seems fair and is the way a lot of warranties work. Say I were banned during the first month, I lose the remainder of that one but receive a refund for the remaining five.

A problem that occurs to me is that the payment plan would need to be documented so that the proper refund can be given if a refund is needed. Perhaps that's being done now and wouldn't be a problem anyway.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  2. I mean that you pay for each month separately, and then on the 3rd month, you get a discount. That way, if someone was banned, there couldnt be any "credited" supporter months that they paid for in advance. At the same time, it gives consistent supporters a dedication or Thank You discount, for just that third month (of the cycle):)
    Pab10S likes this.
  3. Ah right. :)

Well, still don't support this. It's a a donation, not a commercial purchase. :)
    jkjkjk182 and RainbowChin like this.
  4. Thankfully someone else noticed that :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. Simple Solution:
    They don't do what they did to get permabanned :p
    In all seriousness there must be a way to refund the remaining months, like the way Club Penguin does it. You pay monthly until you cancel/don't pay/get banned. You do it for 6 months but are, for example, 3 months in and get banned - they give you the other 3 months back...
    Atleast that's how they used to do it when I played it back in 2007-2009 :p