[SUGGESTION] Cupid's Arrows to Breed

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by poofasaurus, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Hey,

I love the new update on the Cupid's bow. I love that players can keep using it again and again without worrying about it's value or life. It's a fun item. I am sad that the bows no longer breed animals, but I understand how OP that was. The arrows, on the other hand, seem a bit useless at this point. When shot with a regular bow, they kill the animal. When shot with a Cupid's bow, they display hearts, but there is no breeding. I'm wondering if there is a way that the arrows themselves could be used to breed animals regardless of the bow being used. There are only a certain number released to the Empire and it would give them a purpose. Obviously, the arrow wouldn't be infinite with a bow that had infinity, similar to how a Shiny Arrow works. Just an idea.
  2. My question with this is why? When most features or gameplay changes are added there is a good reason to doing so. Why would I want to use a limited edition item to breed my animals when I can just use wheat that is way more accessible and does the same exact job. If anything wheat is way easier because you don't have to pull back the bow every time you want to breed an animal.

To me I just feel like this is trying to give Cupid Arrows a purpose when I think they were just meant to be collectible/fun items, not an actual use.

Just my 2 cents though, like the suggestion anyway.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  3. I think that poof is more interested in using them to breed horses. For that, I kinda get. There are a few people who use their promos, though. ;)
  4. I like this idea. It used to work but was patched, hope to see it return in the future.

+1
    LtCaptainMe likes this.