[Suggestion] Complete Redesign of town

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by mayorprofessor, May 16, 2014.

?

What do you think?

I like this idea. 1 vote(s) 6.3%
I like it, but I'm not sure if we should go ahead with this plan 3 vote(s) 18.8%
I don't like this plan. 12 vote(s) 75.0%
  1. I've been thinking. What if we were to completely redesign town? I mean, square plots are kind of boring, don't you think? What about triangular lots? Or even circular lots?

Of course, these lots will not be 60x60 as advertised. These residences would be available to people who want them, but only 1 per person. If one already has a residence, they would need to unclaim that and then claim one of these.

Where would all the existing plots go?
    Well, they would be moved out farther in town to open up space for these new residences. The lots would be copied and then placed further out, with the original then deleted. There would be a 1,000 rupee compensation to each player whose residence would be relocated.

I have a possible plan for this concept design. It would still have the spawn where it is. Streets would radiate out from it in a giant circle. These streets would form the triangular lots. Where the diagonal streets met the horizontal and vertical streets would be where the circular lots would be placed.

What do you think? Please give me your opinions, and maybe this concept may become reality.
  2. No. Sorry, but please no.
    Why?
    • You can make a circle on your plot
    • You can make a Triangle on your plot.
    • You can make a 56-gon on your plot if you wanted to.
    Give me one logical reason for this.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
    • Circles
    • Minecraft
    Choose one
    Also, the square design gives a lot more build possibilities, without space loss
    mba2012, SURESHOT316 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  3. This would take a lot of work, and it doesn't seem worth it, anyway.
  4. The square design would be kept, but in the outer spaces in town. The inner part of the world would be of the new design
  5. While the residence design alone could possibly look nice, the whole thing would be a mess. And as Sky said up there, you can make any polygon you want on your residence.
  6. I'm happy with the lot i have 3 away from main spawn and 1k for your lot being moved thats just sad
  7. 1k is just as bad as minimum wage in a third world country with a family of 12