[SUGGESTION] Command Blocks (READ)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wisepsn, Jul 13, 2013.

?

Is this a good idea?

GREAT! :D 8 vote(s) 25.0%
Good. :) 8 vote(s) 25.0%
Fine. :| 7 vote(s) 21.9%
Bad. :( 9 vote(s) 28.1%
  1. I pretty much quoted the negative responses you thought you'd receive in the main post.

And as for my reason to say those things I quoted Biscuitboy. Here comes the quote again

2. Mostly my reasons for this being a bad idea are mostly down to the fact that there aren't enough reasons for it be good (or you never explained them very well).
    Anything else I say now will just be referring back to my original quote.
  3. What benefits do you mean? EMC is full of surprises. The survival update??? The tomb update??? And even awesome stuff like beacons, ender crystals, ETC. This could just be a new redstone thing added to EMC. Usually people just think of command blocks being for creative, but this is 100%. Also, the only way to get ender crystals is creative mode or some mod which means it will benefit. The way it will benefit is that it can help people make messages on there res, make a person teleport without boring pressure plates. And with command blocks, you won't even need a pressure plate. Then you could tp people around your residence. It could be awesome. I believe it will benefit EMC by 3 ways: To make awesome adventure residences. 2: To make awesome redstone in inventions. 3: It could help with residences.
  4. I will edit the post with more information because people are getting confused.
  5. what are command blocks I have no clue once so ever what they are please tell me. :confused:
  6. how do u put up adds for ur res like that !?!?!?!?!:confused:
  7. How do you stick on topic?
    wisepsn likes this.
  8. I am making it a little better to understand now. :)
  9. Bumpsn. :3
  10. ok sorry for the spam thing and the big font I just wanted people to notice it that all
  11. Almost forgot about this :O Bump!