[SUGGESTION] Armor Stand Pose Edit

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Abillities, Dec 22, 2017.

?

Do you like this idea?

No. The Empire is a vanilla server and it better stay as one. 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Yes. This idea can help us improve wild and town buildings. 8 vote(s) 88.9%
  1. Can you imagine If you could rotate your armor stand's hands (to add hands as well) , head, legs etc? Rename it so you can see message by looking at it? Remove the small platform under it? Make it invisible so u can put on it floating armor? And all by right clicking with empty hand? Well I can, so i suggested the idea that will change structures forever!
  2. If you've ever played in creative, you'll find out how difficult this is to do. At the moment, it requires a command block because the command is that long. I'm not saying never, but unfortunately this is a little far complicated for our devs to spend time on at this moment, due to the system mojang uses.
    607 likes this.
  3. What about making it a SS service?
  4. I have had some ideas on how to do this. Unfortunately, to design this - takes an extraordinary amount of time. Is this something we want? Yes. There just isn't the time available currently to do it right. One of these days
  5. We discussed this and we'd rather wait until we can allow the players to modify them on their own, as we did with subzoning.
    aaadam12, fBuildeRS and 607 like this.
  6. What about taking the xBox approach- preset poses! Perhaps a stick could be used to add/remove arms, and a plank of wood could change pose!

EDIT- On 2nd thought, that does not solve many problems minus the SS service thing.
    aaadam12 and 607 like this.
  7. Getting one would be fun... real fun..
  8. mcstacker.net really helps, but I do not know if it helps with EMC. Command blocks are too powerful to be usable by players.