[SUGGESTION] Android/ios app for forums

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by DanialBuchinger, Oct 17, 2015.

1. I wouldnt know where to begin on making an app for the forums but id be cool so i didnt have to deal with the browser resizing and moving all around. Then again idk who would download it. Maybe its just me but i like going on the forums when im not home thats how i connect the most with everyone
  2. One of the most common suggestions. Won't be happening any time in the near future.
  3. Applications take so much time & money to make... the best that you could do is make a bookmark onto your phone's homepage...
  4. This has been discussed SO many times before. We've established already that updating the forum software will automatically have a mobile site included. But because the previous owner messed so much with the source code, it takes a lot of time to re-implement all of the custom code.

It's up to Aikar to take on this huge task, and as we all know, Aikar is a busy man (he has a job and manages EMC in his free time, which is currently dedicated to Land claiming and Dragon Tombs pt. 3 already). So this will not happen anytime soon, so please stop suggesting it over and over again...

This is not necessarily an 'app', but it's a way better solution than making an app for every single possible platform (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows 10, ...)
    NickkG and StarEaterOnline like this.
  5. This is my first time suggesting it
  6. That was not directed only towards you, but towards the entire community :)