[SUGGESTION] Add vote rewards and change voters gear enchants.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by We3_10AC, Jan 17, 2016.

?

What ideas do you desire if you do?

The enchantments. 3 vote(s) 33.3%
The gold gear. 1 vote(s) 11.1%
The periodic bonuses. 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Sorry, I dislike these ideas. 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Basically this would be a cool idea to get more loot for voters items, and they would still be soulbound/unbreakable. Voters gear affected:

Voters iron pick would be changed from Fortune III to Silk touch I.
    Voters diamond sword would lose its Sharpness I and Fire aspect I, but would get Looting V.
    Voters diamond pick would lose Efficiency I, but gain Fortune IV.

Voters gold tools (possibly even gold armor) could get added too with the following enchants:
    Voters Gold Boots would have Feather falling IV, Depth Strider III, and be rewarded at vote streak 310.
    Voters Gold Helmet would have Respiration IV, and be rewarded at vote streak 320.
    Voters Gold Leggings would have Protection III, and be rewarded at vote streak 345.
    Voters Gold Chest would have Thorns III, and be rewarded at vote streak 360.
    Voters Gold Sword would have Looting IV, Knockback II, and be rewarded at streak 375.
    Voters Gold Axe would have Silk Touch I, Efficiency II, and be rewarded at streak 400.
    Voters Gold Pick would have Efficiency IV, and be rewarded at a streak of 425.
    Voters Gold Shovel would have Efficiency IV, and be rewarded at a streak of 450.

Also more periodic vote rewards may get added, too:
    A few quartz blocks every 5 streak.
    A book to get an Unbreakable (but not Soulbound) tool every 500 streak.
    A book to get a Soulbound (but Final and not Unbreakable) tool every 550 streak.
    A Fortune VI book every 600 streak.
    A Looting VI book every 650 streak.
    A Fortune X book every 1000 streak (no players have reached this yet).
    JesseJames_ and jhtk01 like this.
  2. Good idea! :D
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  3. Well, having a silk touch pick is kinda like having a bow to fight- you only really use it when you can't use a sword effectively. Same goes with mining. So if you gave it silk touch, it would significantly impact the voter's pick and how much use we'd get out of it. No point in having unbreakable on an item we'd rarely use that takes 175 days in a row to get.

As for the gold stuff, seems a bit overpowered and would result in "stacked" players. And when you give some people a lot more power than others, it gets a little hairy. So, it's a -1 from me.
    JesseJames_ likes this.